About Me

My photo
Just a gypsy gal, stopping in The City for a spell to study and hopfully go to Med school.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I can see the LIGHT...@ the end of the finals tunnel!

I am so close to Summer Break! God I can't wait to no longer go to class and finally have a break from everything. I love the City and NYU, but this semester has just been a bit much and I am so ready for it all to be over.

I have two more finals and a paper to turn in and then I'm free! Tomorrow is Chemistry Lab final and then on Monday I have a Calculus final and this weekend my paper is due in an email. All in all, I'm only days away from 4 beautiful months of Summer Vacation!
I do have some plans for the break. I plan on volunteering at a horse farm in Pattersonville that uses horses as therapy for troubled kids and women's groups. It is all really interesting and I'm really excited to be volunteering there. Still looking for a job, keep me in mind if you know of anything! And as for the rest of the time, I'll be studying (but only a LITTLE!) to prepare myself for next semester...and the rest of the time I'm going to be partying it up!

I can't wait for bonfires, playing with my puppy, cook-out on the grill and relaxation.

I am also excited for our upcoming Quince de Mayo party (I'm sure you're all confused, but I couldn't be home to see y'all for cinco de mayo!). Looking forward to yummy food and everyone's company. And of course later this summer, we'll be having our annual Luau! So many parties!!!!

Enjoy the beautiful weather and I'll see you all very soon!

2 comments:

  1. three more for me... it feels like: so close, yet so far away!
    Can't wait for summer, parties, and finding a job as well! I am right there with you sista!
    see u soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinco de Mayo Celebration....here we come!! Good luck on Calc on Monday!!! BE SAFE!!! See you for dinner Monday night!!! YIPPEEEEEE!

    I have missed you soooooo much! xoxo Mommy

    ReplyDelete