About Me

My photo
Just a gypsy gal, stopping in The City for a spell to study and hopfully go to Med school.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

3 More Days!

And so the count down begins! I am so excited! Today Mom and John are coming to take the rest of my things away from this Hell-Hole they call a dorm. I can't wait to finally walk around barefoot without fear of catching some horrible skin disease! Yes it is really that bad...I am NOT exaggerating...just ask Mom.

So last night I was packing and then something quite irritating happened. For some reason, the last 2 days, none of our keys have worked to get into the front door. We of course called maintenance and no one came :( so when Marguerrita and I were trying to get rid of all the garbage and recycling we closed the door without bolting the door! We had to wait until 2 am for the RA's to come to the resource center and help us. It was really annoying.

Other than that I have one more test and then I'm home free! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can attest....Nadia lives with 4 FAT PIGS!!! Thank God Daisy, a.k.a Marguerrita is a good girl!! Congrats to you 2 on your new beautiful dorm for next year!!!!! BUENA SUERTE on the last of your finals!!!! BE SAFE!!!

    xoxo Mom PS: Antonio had to ride on the roof because Nadia had way too much stuff to sent home!!!! LOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nadia- Just thought that i'd check into your blog and see how things where going. Hopefully your finals are going well, and I hope you have safe trip home. Miss you bunches <3 Krystyna

    ReplyDelete